John is a native of Portsmouth. His community is very important to him and he gives back every chance he has.
John’s Community Involvement includes:
- Member of Granite Bank Board of Directors
- Trustee for the Foundation for Seacoast Health
- Current chairman of the Portsmouth Museum of Art
- Past elected two-term member of the Portsmouth School Board
- Past Chairman of the NH State Board of Education
- Past Chairman of the greater Portsmouth Chamber of Commerce
- Past Chairman of Portsmouth Crime Stoppers
- Former member of the Portsmouth Joint Budget and Joint Building Committees
- Past president of the Portsmouth Rotary Club
- Chairman of the Annual Seacoast Award Luncheon for Daniel Webster Counsel Boy Scouts of America
- A graduate of Leadership Seacoast
- Proprietor of the Portsmouth Athenaeum
- Hoffman-Haas Fellow of the NH Center for nonprofits
- Paul Harris Fellow
Antje is equally as passionate about her community and strives to make a positive impact through leadership, volunteerism, and committed engagement in community affairs. She is also deeply committed to the protection of injured workers and persons in the State of New Hampshire and is actively involved with New Hampshire Association for Justice.
Antje’s Community Involvement includes:
- President of the Board of Directors of Pro Portsmouth, Inc.
- 2007 Board of Governors Award for her dedication and service to the New Hampshire Association for Justice
- Frequent Lecturer/Presenter at Continuing Legal Education Seminars, focusing on civil trial practice
- Past President of the Board of Directors of Seacoast Crime Stoppers